Why join Enactus Bristol?
Here are some of the reasons our members and alumni recommend joining Enactus Bristol:
Committee roles available:
The boss: oversee all projects and set the strategic direction for the years ahead.
- Vice President
The enforcer: you'll play a key role in the majority of activities and might specialise in certain areas such as internal communications or specialist projects.
- Corporate Relations Executive
The suit: always impeccably dressed, the CRE liaises with our board of corporate and local business advisors, opening new avenues for future relationships where possible.
- Marketing Director
The creative: spread the name and mission of Enactus Bristol far and wide in any means you see fit. Grab the attention of future members, and keep followers on social media up to date on progress.
The money man (or woman): keep track of a number of transactions as part of a portfolio of accounts with a total value pushing £10,000 in 2018. Attention to detail is essential, financial education is not.
Roles are also available in all of our current projects:
- Support in designing mental health, personal development and careers themed workshops
- Deliver and help facilitate workshops in schools
- Attend socials run for the mentees on the programme
- Monitor how your mentees are progressing through the programme
- Support & help guide mentees during sessions
- Support mentees in completing the programme successfully and completing their personal portfolios
Social Media Manager (x1)
- Regularly update social media accounts e.g. photos from sessions, info about what’s happening that week at Rubisco
- Encourage young people on the programme to like/share/follow Rubisco’s social media pages & posts
- Form links with other social media accounts that could possibly support the work of Rubisco
- Stay up-to-date with mental health awareness weeks/days at university and nationally and get involved with sharing and posting for these events
- Ensure Rubisco is socially present online
Blog Manager (x1)
- Blog monthly about the work Rubisco is doing
- Organise and support mentors in writing posts about their work within Rubisco
- Organise and support the weekly posts of young people during their volunteering & skill development experience weeks.
- Communicate effectively via email what needs to be included in the posts and when posts need to be sent to you by for editing and uploading.
- Support young people struggling to write-up posts via editing their posts.
- Encourage creative posts e.g. photos, videos, audios, vlogs, songs etc.
- Ensure blog is active & output is consisten
Project Leader (x1)
- Organised and ambitious individual with a keen interest in social enterprise. Leadership skills are a necessity.
Sales Rep (x2)
- Individuals with excellent communication skills who are able to build and maintain relationships with suppliers and retailers.
Marketing Executive (x1)
- A creative individual with knowledge of social media platforms as well as excellent IT skills.
Product Development (x1)
- Creativity and a keen eye for detail and ability to respond to market research.
- Responsible for generating new project ideas, innovation officers are our future project leaders and team members. Want to see a project right through from conception to execution? Then this is the role for you.
- PushPam and The Honest Bowl are also recruiting with non-specific role descriptions at the moment - if you feel you could help the projects in their respective goals, indicate this in your application and you will be sure to hear from them soon.
If you need any information, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org